Youth Camp 2017
Date: 26-27 August 2017 (2 days, 1 night)
Location: Jockey Club Cheung Chau Don Bosco Youth Centre
Target: Age 8 to 17 Young Members (Priority will be given to first-time Youth Camp participants)
Fee: HK$150 (camp fee and meals included); fee waived for YDA members under CSSA or YDA Financial Assistance Programme .
Medium of instruction: English and Cantonese
Deadline of Application: 23 June 2017
- Through team building activities, members will learn problem solving skills, communication and cooperative skills etc.
- Members will learn self-care knowledge and handle daily diabetic management independently.
- Members will be able to meet new friends and build up peer support network.
- All enrolled Young Members are required to join the training day camp and the pre-camp briefing. Their parents/guardians are also required to attend the pre-camp briefing. Members may not be allowed for joining the Youth Camp if he/she does not attend the training day camp and pre-camp briefing. Details:
Training day camp Pre-camp briefing 19 August 2017, 9:30am to 2:00pm 19 August 2017, 2:00pm to 4:00pm Venue: Queen Elizabeth Hospital Venue: 8/F, Block T, Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Successful applicants are required to provide details of their medical history and other information upon our confirmation by email in late June.
Enquiry: 2544 3362 Jenny Wong