- This event has passed.
Insulin100 – Cycle for Diabetes
Coinciding with the 100th anniversary of Insulin and World Diabetes Day on 14 November, YDA will be supporting Hong Kong Castle Peak Lions Club to organise the “Insulin100 – Cycle for Diabetes “. All YDA members are invited to join in with this fun cycle ride. Together, let’s cycle for diabetes.
|Venue ：||Science Park|
|Route ：||There are 2 routes for the activity. Please choose the route according to your physical condition.。
Easy route – About 20 mins ride
|Target ：||YDA members and families|
- Bikes will be available, size of bikes are as below:
- Adult bike （For height 160cm or above）
- Medium bike （For height 160cm or below）
- Kid’s bike （For 5 year-old or above ONLY. With bike stabilisers）
- You can bring your own bike as well.
- YDA will arrange shuttle bus from Kowloon Tong to Science Park (one way only).
Please complete below registration form if you are interested to the event.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 2544 3263.
With all your overwhelming response, the registration is FULL. Thank you for your support!